Terms and Conditions
- When booking with us, or through any agent or Online Travel Agent (OTA’s), you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- We live 3 kilometers from the accommodation. We are here to help you enjoy your holiday as much as possible. Please let us know immediately if you are unhappy with anything during your stay, so we can try and rectify as early as possible. No refunds will be given for any matter not brought to our attention during your stay.
- Deposits and Cancellations – For direct bookings, our standard policy is that if the total amount is € 100 (EUR) or more, a ~ 30% deposit of the total amount is required. If the total amount is less than € 100 (EUR), a 100% deposit is required. If the reservation is canceled less than 30 days before arrival, a charge of 30% of the stay will be charged. If the reservation is canceled 30 or more days before arrival, the deposit amount will be refunded. The bank transaction fee will be deducted from the deposit amount.
- Adjusted cancellation policy due to Covid-19 – We are offering revised cancellation policie due to Covid-19. For all bookings for arrivals until January 2022, the cancellation is free of charge 7 days or more before arrival. If you cancel your reservation more than 7 days before arrival, we will refund the entire deposit. Free change of dates – if you have to cancel a reservation less than 7 days before arrival due to a Government decision. Should the current situation continue, we will adjust our cancellation policy accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- If you feel unwell before arrival, do not leave home, call your doctor and contact your insurance company regarding travel insurance.
- If you notice any symptoms of corone-19 virus during your stay, please inform us immediately and call your healthcare provider:
** Zdravstveni Dom Brežice – from Monday to Friday, from 7:00 to 14:00 on the telephone number +38674991478 or outside office hours on
** Emergency Center of the Brežice Hospital – on the telephone number +38674668250
If you are positive and do not need hospitalization, you must leave the accommodation immediately and undergo the necessary quarantine in your home. The same goes for other guests who are with you.
- For OTA’s bookings, please refer to the cancellation policy, payment and time of arrival on your reservation confirmation.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged. If you have booked on a non refundable rate, no refunds will be given. We advise all guests to take out travel insurance immediately after booking.
- We understand that accidents can happen. Please let us know of any breakages, loss of keys or damage as soon as it occurs. You are liable for the cost of any damage and loss of keys (€25 per set). By letting us know of any damage or loss as soon as it occurs, we can try to minimise this cost with you. Report any defect immediately to the owner at +38641416920.
- Mandatory additional costs:  tourist and promotional tax for adults is € 2.50 per person per night. For children aged 7 to 18, the tourist and promotional tax is € 1.25 per person per night.  the cost of final cleaning is € 30 (one time).
- Due to the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia, we have to keep a book of all our guests. Upon your arrival, you will provide us with valid personal documents for the purpose of entering your personal information.
- The total price includes apartment rental, private parking space, unlimited use of Wi-Fi, use of bed linen, towels and their washing / drying / ironing, all cleaners, toilet paper, used electricity and water, cot, private washer-dryer washing machine, private outdoor grill, shared open fireplace in the garden and pet.
- Additional linen and towels are available upon request at no additional charge.
- You will be charged the cost of the final cleaning. We expect you to leave the accommodation in the same condition as on arrival. We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee if necessary.
- Our standard minimum stay is 2 nights.
- The house is non smoking throughout. Guests are allowed to smoke on the balcony. If it is believed that guests have smoked in the apartments you will be asked to leave immediately and will be liable to a charge of €200 for deep cleaning.
- Dogs older than 9 months can be allowed on request – a maximum of 2 dogs per unit, at no extra cost. Dogs should not be left in the apartment on their own.
- We have a travel baby cot available for use by guests, for your convenience. If you request to use this, it is at your own risk. Please check you are happy that it is safe and has been put up correctly. We are not responsible for any accidents or incidents due to the use of the baby cot.
- We ask you to be respectful of other guests, and our neighbours. Any excessive noise, or disruptive behaviour may result in asking for you to leave, without refund.
- Check-in is from 4pm – 11pm and check-out is by 10am. We don’t have a room available to leave your luggage and change if you are arriving or leaving outside of these times. Please enquire about this service.
- If possible, early / late check-in and late check-out are possible on request. The additional cost is € 15 per hour outside the official check-in / check-out hours.
- Contactless self check-in and contactless self check-out are also available on request.
- During your stay we reserve the right to enter the accommodation at any time for reasonable purpose (housekeeping, watering flowers, maintenance or repairs, inspection).
- Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be required to check out immediately without refund or adjustment.
- The road to the property leads through hilly surroundings. The base of the parking space is sand, and the road to the house and parking lot can be icy and snowy in the winter months. Please make sure you are properly prepared for weather safety measures. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries or inconvenience incurred as a result.
- Families with children are welcomed! No matter how much care is taken, the apartment and the house can never be completely childproof. The owners cannot be held responsible for any accidents occurring within the apartment or the grounds of the house. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure their children are safe and supervised at all times.
- We do everything necessary to keep all equipment in the apartment in good working order. However, it is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, facilities, public utilities, etc. will be in working order at all times. We endeavour to correct reported problems, within the realms of our control, as quickly as possible. No refunds will be granted for maintenance or utility supply problems.
- Each unit has the option of using its own BBQ with all equipment, table and seats free of charge. Use of the outdoor open fireplace with benches in the garden is free and intended for shared use. Guests are asked to use these facilities and accessories with extreme care to avoid fire.
- We do not accept responsibility for money, jewelry, securities and other items kept by guests in apartments and cars.
- Electric Cars – Unfortunately we do not have a facility to charge electric cars, and for safety and insurance purposes, no charging of electric cars is allowed on the property. The nearest electric car charger is in Čatež ob Savi.
- It is understood that the guest agrees to the general terms and conditions of the rental when making an online booking and when making a check-in at the accommodation.
- We hope you enjoy your stay at self catering cottage Apartma Vinska Trta, and remember we are here to help you enjoy your holiday, and make the most of your stay. You’re Welcome!