We received the GREEN & SAFE badge!
For us, this means a commitment to responsible, green and safe tourism.
At a time of uncertainty due to the emergence of the new coronavirus, we are aware that success in the tourism industry depends on the guests’ trust that they can spend their holidays with us and not endanger their health and safety.
The fact that the Slovenian health and hygiene standards incorporated in the GREEN & SAFE Responsible Travel Standards communication platform are compliant with standardised global hygiene protocols for safe travel is also confirmed by the Safe Travels badge from the WTTC.
Dear Traveller, we are proud to have received the GREEN & SAFE badge and the Safe Travels [WTTC] global badge, thus committing ourselves to maintain and increasing responsible travel standards in tourism.
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for your holidays. You can also do your part by following the health recommendations:
- even if you’re healthy, keep a safe distance from other people – at least 1.5 meters
- wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, use soap and water. Hand disinfection is mandatory in enclosed public spaces
- don’t touch your face with unwashed or not disinfected hands, especially your eyes, nose and mouth
- if soap isn’t available, use hand disinfectant containing 60% – 80% alcohol
- thoroughly air enclosed spaces several times per day
- if the spread of respiratory infections and COVID-19 increases, avoid enclosed spaces and large gatherings of people
- follow the information and recommendations of health professionals
- practice respiratory hygiene / cough etiquette. Dispose of tissues in a waste bin after every use, then wash your hands with soap and water
- if you start showing signs of acute respiratory infection, such as a runny nose, feeling unwell, muscle pain, fever and a cough, take care of yourself and others! Notify the reception. Do not stay in rooms with other people, do not go on trips or participate in other activities
- the mouth and nose must be consistently covered with a protective mask in all enclosed public spaces as well as outdoors wherever it is not possible to maintain a social distance of 2 meters
Through activities based on safety, responsibility and sustainability, we increase guests’ confidence that Slovenia is a green and responsible tourist destination.
Welcome to the Green Story of Slovenia 💚💚💚